The Grange Park Residents’ Association (GPRA) was established in 1972.
Aims and Objectives
These include to:
- Protect the amenities of Grange Park;
- Represent the interests of the majority of members of the Association;
- Maintain communication with the London Borough of Enfield and any other relevant local authority;
- Provide regular information to members of the Association and consult with them as appropriate;
- Encourage the interest of residents and businesses in the welfare of Grange Park, and to provide a medium through which they may express their views on matters of local interest; and
- Work with existing local organisations formed to serve the interests of residents and businesses in the locality of Grange Park, including other residents’ associations.